Polycore® interior shutters consist of an innovative co-extruded aluminum reinforced shutter components. The aluminum reinforced louvers, rails, and stiles make the Polycore shutter very strong, rigid and durable. This state of the art, baked on water borne paint ensures that the shutter finish will never warp, crack, chip, or peel. Polycore® shutters are moisture and UV resistant, making them impervious to the elements and easy to clean.
Polycore® shutters are Greenguard certified. Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure.
Benefits of Faux Plantation Shutters:
- Finish will never warp, crack, chip, or peel.
- Limited Lifetime construction warranty, 25 year finish warranty
- Green Guard Certification, Flame Resistant Certification
- Moisture resistant, easy to clean and maintain
- UV resistant and energy efficient
Warranty and Benefits
Faux Plantation Shutters are available in five white colors. These white plantation shutters offer a high insulation value against the heat and cold and are easy to clean and maintain. Internal window shutters are great in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to help with energy savings and beat the heat. The Polycore interior plantation shutter is Lifetime Warranted for construction and guaranteed not to discolor, warp, chip or peel for 25 years.
- Ultra white
- Bright white
- Dull white
- Off -white
Plantation Shutters not only provide design, privacy and light control, they can enhance the value of your home.
Give us a call and let our professionals give you a complimentary estimate in the comfort of your home. Call or email today!
Design Options & Specifications
Custom design your window shutter by choosing any of the following at no additional cost:
* Choose from five white colors: Ultra White, Bright White, Dull White, Pearl and Off White.
* All louver sizes, decorative trim, panel configuration, tilt operation (front or hidden) Free Hidden Tilt! Divider rail option is also included in the price.
* When calculating square footage, add three inches to window opening size to include the frame. For example: 35″x72″ is calculated 38″x75″. The tip to tip calculation includes the charge for the frame around the shutter.
* 36″ maximum panel width, multiple panels are no additional charge.
* Horizontal divider rails are included at no charge and may be required on windows
over 72″ tall. The divider rail is typically placed at the window sash.
* Arched and specialty shapes are available. at a higher price per square foot than rectangle openings.
Sale Price Starting at $19.50/sq.ft. Installed for Imported shutters and $21.00 sq.ft for USA shutters (100 sq.ft. minimum for this price).
Estimated delivery time for most shutters is eight weeks from the time that they are exact measured by the manufacturer. Some manufacturers offer expedited delivery for an additional cost.
Covid 19 has caused delays with both USA made and imported products. Please contact us for the most up to date information.