Many Styles and Colors to Choose From
Wood blinds and faux wood blinds meet the highest standards of materials and workmanship. Each style of blind offers a distinct set of advantages. The decision ultimately comes down to what the customer wants out of their product. Below we have included the distinguishing features of our different blind options, as well as the advantages they come with.
- Ideal choice for areas of high humidity or extreme heat because PVC is moisture proof, fade resistant and coated with a UV inhibitor to prevent discoloration.
- Very affordable compared to other window treatments. 25% to 30% cheaper than wood.
- The look and warmth of wood blinds with the easy care and maintenance of vinyl.
- Offers excellent light control and privacy.
- This product is the perfect choice when trying to match other wood decor in your home.
- Wood blinds are lighter weight than faux blinds, therefore, easier to raise up and down.
- Wood blinds require fewer ladders for support making them a good choice for cotton tapes.
- Wider selection of colors to choose from than faux blinds.
Want to highlight the craftsmanship details of your home? Lone Star Blinds & Shutters sells custom arches and eyebrows that will compliment your blinds! Arched window coverings give your window a finished look and offer increased light control and privacy. If you have arched windows, arches and eyebrows are an essential feature to have!
- Easy to replace if damaged, only need to replace individual panels.
- Excellent light control for large windows.
- Come in the most diverse range of materials.
Highlite Arches are custom wood arches available in sunburst styles with cut out openings that can be operable or inoperable. Highlite arches are an excellent compliment to plantation blinds. We can custom order Highlite arches to match the design of your plantation shutters, including a wide variety of custom paints and stains.
Sunset Operable Arches Half circle sunburst arches with moveable louvers offered in stock sizes in white, antique white and alabaster to coordinate with your blinds. Sunset Arches are offered at very reasonable prices and are designed to go over blinds.
Fixed Slat Horizontal Arch It has horizontal slats like blinds, but does not move. This arch is offered in half circle and eyebrow shapes. The slats are at a stationary 30 degree angle.